I can't focus.
What else is new.
I am tired of work
I am tired of my job.
I live in Orem.
The fake flowers on my desk look especially fake today.
I've had more water in the last 7 days than in a whole month.
My bladder is confused.
People on BYU campus glare at you when you walk around with a coffee mug, even if it has honey/lemon/water in it.
I went through a whole pack today. Of gum.
Salmon is on sale for 7 dollars at Winco.
I want some.
I've decided to stop attending the dance class I'm auditing: My life became a billion times better.
Korianne and I have fun voice lessons together.
My nose is a lil' stuffy.
Bowling in disco lights makes it so you can't see the balls on the floor so you can't get as many spares.
I am a cat-lady with no cats.
Asian Pot-Luck dinners with actor friends are my favorite.
The show "Hoarders" is amazing.
Chris Clark has a lot of " 'fake' but real fans who pretend to be fake fans but are really real fans" and its cramping my style. (Emily Bell, that comment was for you)
My humidifier is missing a piece, which makes me nervous.
Someday, I will work at the USF.
My shredder almost ate my fingers.
Craft stores relieve my stress.
My bladder is still confused.
I need a new bed cover from Ikea.
I have red cowboy boots on.
Pomegranate-blueberry vinaigrette salad dressing is swell.
Critter is one of my favorite people.
There are CRAZY-POOPERS in the world.
When there is a baby spider, there is a mama spider.
Julie Garbutt talks really fast, and then I smile.
Facebook is not entertaining me today.
My jaw hurts from chewing so much gum so fast.
Weight Watchers is not pointless.
My Asian is in Asia.
Stage Door is going to be a really good show.
I am excited for General Conference
I wonder where I will watch it this weekend.
My home has no TV.
How did that happen.
I love Shakespeare more and more every day.
Tim Threlfall sometimes farts in Church.
He said so.
I've never been on a Cruise.
I need to go on a Cruise.
I need to go on a Cruise within the next 12 months.
If I don't go on a Cruise within the next 12 months, I may die.
The lights in B201 make me dizzy after 5 hours.
I still don't believe I cuddled with Cory Stephens.
My eyes are burning.
Its time for something fattening to eat.
I am off work in 30 minutes.
I have a zit on my face from singing.
No seriously, I really do.
Oops.
My dad is in Cedar City?!
I gotta go.
I feel like we should go to Tai Pan this weekend. You can help me transform my apartment into a spooky scary autumn wonderland, please.
ReplyDeleteOMGCHRISCLARK!
Huh. Suddenly that kind of freak-out doesn't seem to make so much of an impact.
You're one of my favorite people. That just made my day. Thank you.
ReplyDeleteI love this for so many reasons, but especially the bits about red cowboy boots, Julie Garbutt, and Tim Threlfall! Bwahahahaha! I miss you...
ReplyDeleteYou are not a cat lady without cats even if I love that line & that movie.
ReplyDelete