So during class on Friday, I needed to take a break from the really intense freshmen who are in my history class, and went to the bathroom in the HFAC. If you didn't know, some of the bathrooms have couches in them. So sometimes I go and take a bit of a break on a couch in the bathroom.
I was texting my dad when a mom and her 10 year old girl walked into the bathroom. They walked into the stalls, blah blah blah, and the little girl came out to wash her hands, though I didn't remember hearing a flush.
From the other stall, the mother asks "Did you flush?"
She replied "I couldn't get it to work..."
So the mom comes out of her stall to go flush her daughter's toilet, and pauses and says "Did you wipe...?"
Pause.
"Yes."
"With what! There isn't anything in here!"
Pause.
Pause.
Pause.
"My hand"
*insert gag here*
So the mom flushes the toilet, goes to wash her hands, and says "Honey, that is what toilet paper is for. It can get everything off you, your hand can't get everything"
And they walked out of the bathroom.
That was IT?!?! Nothing else? I don't know about you guys, but that seemed SO BIZARRE to me!!!
Welp, enough awkward stories. I need to go review for my RS lesson.
Kelly, you have the FUNNIEST stories! They crack us up (I share many of them with Dan). Thanks for sharing even if ones like this one gross me out!!!! :)
ReplyDeletebahahahahahaha love this story!
ReplyDelete