WATCH OUT! DANGEROUSLY DELICIOUS GRAPE SALAD!
We picked this recipe up from a pot-luck dinner that some faculty members did for us while we were on tour. This Grape Salad was an absolute HIT, and we couldn't leave without getting the recipe. It is so simple to make, and perfect for any summertime party. Give it a try!
We picked this recipe up from a pot-luck dinner that some faculty members did for us while we were on tour. This Grape Salad was an absolute HIT, and we couldn't leave without getting the recipe. It is so simple to make, and perfect for any summertime party. Give it a try!
5-6 lbs of Red Seedless Grapes
2 (8 oz) pkgs of softened Cream Cheese
1 cup Sour Cream
3/4 cup crushed Pecans (optional) -->I love candied walnuts or candied almonds.
10 tbsp Sugar (I'm sure you could substitute this for something a bit healthier, but I haven't tried that yet)
1 tbsp Vanilla
Combine Cream Cheese, Sour Cream, Pecans, Sugar, and Vanilla till smooth, stir in Grapes, chill, and serve!!!!
2 (8 oz) pkgs of softened Cream Cheese
1 cup Sour Cream
3/4 cup crushed Pecans (optional) -->I love candied walnuts or candied almonds.
10 tbsp Sugar (I'm sure you could substitute this for something a bit healthier, but I haven't tried that yet)
1 tbsp Vanilla
Combine Cream Cheese, Sour Cream, Pecans, Sugar, and Vanilla till smooth, stir in Grapes, chill, and serve!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Just....write it.