i try. i make mistakes. i grow. i love. i love to eat pineapple. i cook and bake whenever i can. thai food is good for my soul. i collect blankets, sweat pants, and crazy socks. i believed i was peter pan when i was a child. i love to love. summertime is my favorite. i love feeling the sun on my face. i have a lot of good intentions. i had a bowl cut when i was younger. shakespeare was a genius. i love to laugh. God is everywhere. i love having painted toes. i am very blessed, and i try to "live life, every, every moment"

Sunday, August 23, 2009

It's CHRISTMAS!

Wake up! It's Christmas time! Time to open presents! Today is Christmas at the Playmill, and I can't wait! The suspense is killing me, its just like Christmas time! Every year we have a big Christmas celebration: the Merrill's lock us out of the theater and set up a huge Christmas banquet. There is a big tree, stockings, and presents for everybody! One of my favorite parts about Christmas is watching everybody open up our presents from each other. It's a good reminder that we actually do like each other, and have a lot of fun together. We often use this time to make fun of each other without making each other cry. If you don't have thick skin, it's kind of an awkward day for everybody :) Last night after the show, the Merrill's gave us all a Christmas Eve present: matching red pajama bottoms that say Playmill Theater on the bottom. So today, we all are going to wear our "I LOVE NY" T-shirts we got from New York, and our red matching Pajama bottoms.

Last year for Christmas, the Merrill's bought me a new cell phone, which is the one I currently have now. (yes, it still works, and I've had it for one whole year).

Right now I am sitting in the living room watching Elf with Jillian, Jenny and Addison. It's cold and rainy outside, which makes it feel all the more like Christmas. I bought a new Christmas mug that I can't wait to use tonight for drinking hot chocolate!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just....write it.